Inside Sales Executive
This role based in Bray, will have responsibility for generating new business development using a broad range of approaches.
• Development and retention of existing customer base
• Providing timely pricing –
• Monitoring various customer reports ensuring retention levels are maximised
• Taking ownership for customer queries or issues, where possible providing first call resolution
• Attend customer meetings
• Prospecting new business through telephone and email based selling throughout Ireland.
• Proactive researching and generation of leads
• Targeting new business prospects, developing relationships and setting up meetings.
• Displaying own initiative to develop and maintain a pro-active attitude towards clients and client requests
Ideally you will have:
• 2 years sales experience in a fast paced service industry with strong telesales skills
• Experience directly managing customer relationships
• Experience and ability to work under pressure while meeting targets set and ensuring attention to detail is
• Strong negotiation skills to achieve optimum results for the company
• Fluent in English both written and oral
• Proficient with MS Office including exceptional Excel Skills
The salary for this role is 26k – 28k basic OTE 10-12k comm uncapped
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, contact Elaine at email@example.com
|Job Category||Call Centre & Customer Service, Sales|