Our client based in Co Wicklow are seeking an experienced HR Specialist to join their team, reporting to the HR operations manager.
- Deliver administration to the business, employees and to HR
- Support HR department in developing policies and procedures
- Participate in HR and cross functional projects
- Responsible for the status of change management process – attention to detail
- Own and manage the employee experience journey for new hires ensuring processes are in place to support and deliver a quality and supportive joiner experience
- Manage and enhance the use of HR systems
- Coordinate the recruitment and selection processes reflecting best practice and compliance with legislation and the diversity and inclusion strategy.
- CIPD Qualification
- BA/MA HR degree or related discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience in a HR role in a commercial operation
- 3 years’ experience in a HR shared services environment
- Advanced IT Skills
- Experience with project management
- HR Best practice and knowledge of HR Systems, preferably access people system (coreHR)
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today.
|Job Category||Human Resources|