We are currently seeking a skilled HR Specialist for our client based in South Dublin, we are seeking a candidate who is passionate about recruiting, supporting, and developing talent through our clients policies and managing procedures.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible and reliable, and willing to regularly contribute to making the company a better place to work. You should be highly efficient, organized, and approachable. The successful candidate should have a solid knowledge of various HR functions and administrative responsibilities.
Exposure to IR / disciplinary procedures / unions etc would be beneficial
Reporting to the HR Director, the HR specialist will support the delivery of operational human resource activities, HR administration as well as assist in some strategic initiatives.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- CIPD Qualified preferable but not essential.
- Successful work experience as a Human Resources Specialist, officer, administrator or other HR position
- Strong working knowledge of HR functions and procedures (e.g. pay and benefits, recruitment, training, and development)
- Commitment to staying current on the understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proven ability to work independently on multiple tasks with minimum supervision.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today.
|Job Category||Human Resources|