Our client based in Naas are seeking a HR Officer to join their HR team on a permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Assist and advise management & staff on company policy queries and employee relations issues.
- Manage grievance & disciplinary investigations as required;
- Working closely with hiring managers, manage recruitment processes end to end, from advertising posts through shortlisting of candidates, interviews, selection and job offers for all departments
- Deliver new employee inductions;
- Liaise with payroll as required on any staff pay items linked to recruitment, internal promotions, leavers etc.;
- Maintenance of the HR system (entering absence information, new hires, leavers, payroll changes, coding etc.);
- Extraction and analysis of data from the HR system as required, e.g. payroll reports, attendance reports, trend and KPI reports etc.;
Experience required for role
- 2 years’ experience working in HR desirable. Officer/Executive level in a busy operational environment.
- Recent HR Graduate will also be considered
- Confident and conscientious with an ability to effectively communicate & present to all levels in an organization.
- Ability to successfully learn, apply new skills and drive effectiveness within HR.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation
Competencies required for role
- Approachable disposition
- Ability and experience in conflict management
- Excellent communication skills to include listening and the ability to feedback
- Trustworthy with a high level of integrity when dealing with sensitive information
- Excellent organisational agility to include strong time management skills and the ability to take action and manage a high volume of workload
- Process management skills, applying HR practices in a consistent manner
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
If this sounds like the role for you please send your CV to Colette today.
|Job Category||Human Resources|