Our client based in North Wicklow are seeking a Human resource generalist to join their team.
This will be a stand alone role therefore previous HR experience is essential.
- Manage the recruitment, retention & succession process.
- Manage the training & development function including training need.
- Coordinate performance management.
- Drive employee engagement.
- Advise managers on organisational policy matters.
- Manage and report on employee absence, Working Time Directive, etc.
- Accurate and timely weekly HR reports, as well as any ad hoc reports.
- Ensure compliance & best practice on all legislative and ethical matters.
- Coordinate all HR administration.
- Third level qualification
- At least 2 years in a HR role
- Be flexible in the role and develop in line with the company requirements
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Must have excellent knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office.
- Must be a good communicator
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today.
|Job Category||Human Resources|