My client based in Sandyford are looking for a HR Generalist to join their teams.
As part of the HR team, the HR Generalist will provide a high level of HR support to the HR Business Partner. Under the direction of a HR Business Partner, this is a broad role with the opportunity for significant functional responsibility for the units they are working with. The right person will enjoy working closely with the business in a hands-on way to advise on and resolve a broad range of HR activities.
- Ensure that all HR matters are dealt with in accordance with Company procedures, employee handbook and best practice.
- Create and implement HR Systems.
- Manage grievance and disciplinary investigations from start to finish as required.
- Be the point of contact for general HR queries, escalating more complex issues to the HR Business Partner.
- Work with the payroll function to ensure that payroll is effectively administered.
- Provide advice, coaching and mentoring support to managers and staff.
- Participate in the annual performance review process.
- Support line managers in the management of absence and occupational health matters.
- Prepare reports for management as and when necessary:
- Provide statistics as on a regular basis i.e. absence %, turnover%
- Participation in HR and Business Projects as required.
- General administrative tasks.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by Management
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- A degree in HR or another Business related discipline or another relevant HR qualification
- CIPD accreditation is an advantage
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a similar role at Generalist level.
- A high level of commitment to delivering and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- The ability to develop strong relationships with business areas and influence positive outcomes and behaviours.
- The ability to work under pressure and manage multiple issues simultaneously.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to prioritise and organise work to regularly achieve deadlines.
- Resilient with strong problem solving capability.