Our client based in North Wicklow are seeking a Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality Executive to join their team.
This role is to support the business and to ensure the compliance of all aspects of business, with quality systems, policies, procedures and practices as well as with all local, national and regional regulatory requirements.
To perform all tasks associated with managing the company’s Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental policy, procedures and management systems to a very high standard.
The HSQE Executive will play a key role in promoting and maintaining a strong environmental, health & safety culture within the company.
Key Competencies/ Selection criteria:
- Relevant Third Level, Health and Safety/ Quality qualification.
- Previous experience/knowledge of the practical application of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 management systems.
- Should possess good documentation, effective communication and organisational skills.
- Good knowledge of PC spreadsheet, word processing, and database applications.
- Ability to work on own initiative and ability to prioritise workload to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Positive attitude towards learning and development.
- Experience of conducting audits/assessments either as Lead or as part of a team
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today at firstname.lastname@example.org