Our client based in Blanchardstown are looking for a skilled Person to lead their Customer Operations team – Including Billing Department, Credit Control and Customer Call Centre. A person who can lead their representatives to better performance and improve service quality.
The Head of Customer Operations will assist in establishing objectives, provide team with opportunities to expand their knowledge of services, products, and troubleshooting techniques, analyse call centre data, and focus on improving performance and processes in an effort to better support customers.
You should have exceptional communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills, as well as comprehensive knowledge of company policies and offerings.
- 3+ years in Operations Management, Overseeing several departments.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge of management principles and familiarity with company products, services, and policies.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Decisiveness and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Polite, professional phone voice.
- The ideal candidate will have overseen a busy billing dept with experience of handling large volumes in a fast-paced environment
- Hiring, training, coaching, and leading staff as they provide support for customers.
- Answering representative’s questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating and coach workers regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
- Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call centre goals.
- Ensuring all members of the Billing and Credit Control team are supported and giving guidance and direction to all members of the team.
- Overseeing all departments of customer operations.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analysing call centre data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Authorizing replacements or refunds.
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and call centre operations.
If this sounds like the role you for you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today
|Job Category||General Management, Operations Manager|