Our client in the global tech industry is looking for a dynamic Graphic Designer to join their EMEA Employee Engagement team based in Sandyford, Dublin 18.
Reporting to the Senior Designer, you will need to be confident and comfortable working independently whilst maintaining strong working relationships with core and extended teams across EMEA and North America.
- Handling the day-to-day design and production requirements for the EMEA Employee Engagement team.
- Managing several projects simultaneously, whilst maintaining immaculate attention to detail.
- Assisting partners with creative guidance and educating others on company brand guidelines.
- Producing high volumes of digital assets, such as online campaigns, Linkedin banners, email headers, blog images, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across the company network for effective collaboration on projects.
- Manage the development of project deliverables, working with other team members to ensure that a cohesive project is completed on time.
- Understand best practices when designing for social media and the dynamic nature of these platforms.
Advanced Technical Skills:
- Advanced knowledge in typography, colour theory, layout conversion/production, print design, responsive design.
- Web page basics, direct response, advertising, digital advertising.
- Demand-gen campaign basics: static banners, landing pages, login promo, confirmation page.
- Thorough understanding of the elements of good design and web best practices.
- Proficiency in building presentation desks in Google Slides, Keynote and PowerPoint with animations and builds.
- Advanced knowledge of the following Adobe Creative Cloud applications:
– Acrobat Pro – Illustrator – InDesign – Photoshop – After Effects
If you have the required skills and are looking for a dynamic role in early 2021, send your CV on to Cillian today at firstname.lastname@example.org!