Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within a dynamic company experiencing rapid growth? Our client, a global leader in smart waste solutions, is searching for a French Customer Account Administrator to assist with significant expansion in the French market.
Based in Dublin, you will manage the day-to-day operations and administration of the French division, reporting directly to the France Country Manager. Impeccable oral/written French and English is essential.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Liaise directly with French customers to manage service and maintenance requests and queries.
- Manage and schedule the workload of the French maintenance team to ensure all client requests and maintenance obligations are fulfilled on time and reported correctly.
- Provide support to regional sales managers.
- Customer service support across French customer base, both in English and French.
- Manage document creation and submission of tender responses for France.
- Manage and update in-house CRM system and marketing materials.
- Translate and localize sales and marketing material into French as required.
- Fluent in both oral and written French and English.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, with a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- Experience in operations, accounts, and customer service processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience using Salesforce or an alternative CRM system.
- Willing to travel internationally as required.
- EUR 30-35,000 salary DOE.
- Work-from-Home during Covid-19 restrictions.
- Business travel opportunities.
|Job Category||Admin & Office Support, Call Centre & Customer Service, Operations|