The Finance Accountant role will report directly to the CFO and work closely with the rest of the Finance team. This is a wide varying role with a number of aspects to it and will develop as the department grows.
Key Role Duties include but not limited to:
- Complete month end procedures and monthly consolidation, including ownership, management and continuous development of the close process.
- Responsible for ensuring accounting compliance with local legislation, including tax reporting and annual financial statements.
- Provide monthly analysis of key ratios and assist in the development of new KPI
- Prepare audit files and analysis for external audit on a timely basis to support the delivery of an efficient audit process at year-end audit
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of sales invoices, compliance to sales contracts and the correct recording of deferred income.
- Produce monthly reports as required
- Liaising internally and externally with all stakeholders.
- Dealing with Customers/Suppliers on a daily basis.
- Preparing the Year-end Audit file.
- Assisting the CFO across all aspects of the Finance department.
- Other Ad Hoc duties.
Newly Qualified or Part Qualified ACA/ACCA.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience with Sage preferable.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ambitious self starter with an ability to work to deadlines.
Pension after probation and bonus are just some of the benefits . salary D.O.E.
If you are interested in this role and have the necessary skills and experience, please send your CV to Elaine at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|