This role is within the Finance Department and will report to the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager.
This role is responsible for developing strong business partnering relationships at all levels to support, review and challenge financial performance on an ongoing basis. The role will deliver strategic business planning, budgeting, forecasting, financial modelling, analysis and reporting to support key decisions and the achievement of the Division’s strategic growth objectives
- Co-ordinate the development of strategic plans, budgets and forecasts for assigned business areas that are aligned with the achievement of the Division’s strategy.
- Collaborate closely with the business to identify and implement simplification and efficiency improvement in the financial planning processes and supporting systems.
- Deliver supporting analysis for forecasts and budgets for assigned areas throughout the year.
- Work closely with the Finance Team on the strategic direction of the division, delivering
the financials and supporting narrative for the Strategy and rolling 5 year plans.
- Develop regular reporting and analysis for business areas, including variance analysis
and key metric reports that support decision making.
- Work with the Finance team to ensure timely, accurate reporting and analysis of
business performance against budget/forecast is delivered in the agreed template, with
supporting narrative that highlights key risks and areas requiring attention.
Desired Technical/Professional Competencies:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with 2+ years post qualification experience
- Experience in a management accounting / finance business partner role
- Excellent business and commercial acumen/skills
- Strong financial modelling, analytical, technical and process management skills
- Strong ability to work cross functionally
- Company Defined Contribution Pension
- Company laptop
- Company mobile phone
- Educational (Financial) Support
- 26 days Annual Leave (plus two additional Company Days) and public holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Groupscheme employee discounts across a wide range of products and services
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you are interested in this role and have the desired qualifications and experience, send your CV to Elaine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|