Our Client based in North Wicklow, are looking for a Field Service / Maintenance Technician / Commissioning Technician to join their team.
You will be required to travel throughout Ireland and occasionally the UK/Europe and carry out commissioning and scheduled maintenance with occasional out of hours and emergency call out / support.
A technical and analytical mindset is required.
Self-motivated and customer focused, you will be required to work on your own initiative to solve on-site problems.
PC literate and MS Office proficient to log and report site visits
Full clean driving license required.
- Carry out planned maintenance visits & reactive service visits across sites in Ireland and occasionally UK/Europe
- Site Survey, Negotiation & Sale of Planned Preventative Maintenance contracts
* Experience of site commissioning / reactive & preventative maintenance
* Excellent telephone manner
* Comfortable in a customer facing, site meeting environment
* Willing to travel Ireland + UK/Europe
* Regular overnight stays whilst working on site
* Occasional out of hours work
* Electrical / Electromechanical qualification – Cert / trade / diploma
* General computer & Windows knowledge, qualification/knowledge
* General PC Skills – Microsoft Word Access Excel
* General BAS/BMS/Fire Alarm knowledge
* Full clean driving licence
* Safe pass holder an advantage
If this sounds like the role for you, send your CV to Colette today.
|Job Category||Warehouse & Production|