Our Client based in North Wicklow, are looking for a Field Service / Maintenance Technician / Commissioning Technician to join their team.
You will be required to travel throughout Ireland and occasionally the UK/Europe and carry out commissioning and scheduled maintenance with occasional out of hours and emergency call out / support.
- A technical and analytical mindset is required.
- Self-motivated and customer focused, you will be required to work on your own initiative to solve on-site problems.
- PC literate and MS Office proficient to log and report site visits
- Full clean driving license required.
Carry out planned maintenance visits & reactive service visits across sites in Ireland and occasionally UK/Europe
Site Survey, Negotiation & Sale of Planned Preventative Maintenance contracts
- Experience of site commissioning / reactive & preventative maintenance
- Excellent telephone manner
- Comfortable in a customer facing, site meeting environment
- Willing to travel Ireland + UK/Europe
- Regular overnight stays whilst working on site
- Occasional out of hours work
- Electrical / Electromechanical qualification – Cert / trade / diploma
- General computer & Windows knowledge, qualification/knowledge
- General PC Skills – Microsoft Word Access Excel
- General BAS/BMS/Fire Alarm knowledge
- Full clean driving licence
- Safe pass holder an advantage
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today at email@example.com.
|Job Category||Construction, Engineering & Trades, Manufacturing|