Our client in the Gifts & Stationery sector is expanding operations and looking for two Merchandisers to join their team to manage their North & South Dublin territories.
A successful candidate requires a full clean driving license and will ensure the highest standards of presentation, merchandising and POS of products in stores. Candidates will ideally be living in-territory.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To merchandise entire product range to an excellent standard.
- To service existing accounts, obtain orders and process seasonal returns.
- To achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within the assigned territory.
- To up-sell and aim to increase offering within stores.
- Maintain and build relationships with key customers & store managers.
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers & resolve any issues that may arise.
Experience & Skills:
- Merchandising experience essential.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong merchandising skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Flexibility and the ability to work cross functions, balancing priorities.
- Self-confident with the ability to work independently.
- Territory management experience.
- Full Clean Driving License essential.
- EUR 25,000 salary.
- Company van, fuel card, and iPad.
- Potential for career progression within a growing company.
Send your CV to Cillian at email@example.com to apply today!
|Job Category||Marketing, Sales|