My Client require an Engineer for their busy estate in Westmeath.
- Manage Contractors to ensure that they deliver operational targets and meet quality standards
- Promote and prioritise a safe working environment.
- Support the implementation of the Engineering Strategies.
- Be accountable for developing own contribution to the business which includes driving personal development initiatives.
- Ensure that Operational Plans are in place to efficiently carry out roading operations throughout the year by accurately phasing work packages and assigning Contractors.
- Assist in preparing the Engineering budget to ensure that they are well aligned and also accurately carry out any production and financial forecasting.
- Organise and supervise staff, contractors and resources to complete operational roading programs to agreed time frames.
- Deliver the BAU’s Engineering and access programme including New Road, Upgrade and Maintenance.
- Implement quality control systems.
- Provide accurate and timely production information from Engineering operations to make reliable tactical and operational decisions.
- Provide timely and accurate Field Data Capture information.
- The drive to exceed goals and push self and others towards high levels of performance.
- A good understanding and knowledge of our customers’ needs and requirements.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to actively listen and negotiate in a demanding environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build effective relationships with staff, contractors and stakeholders.
- Proactive in identifying issues and addressing them promptly by working on own initiative.
- Good ability to deliver accurate and timely data and information.
- Relevant qualification in Engineering or related discipline.
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in an operations role.
- Company lap top
- Company mobile phone
- Educational (Financial) Support
- Standard Travel Allowance (tax exempt)
- 26 days Annual Leave (plus two additional Company Days) and public holidays
Salary is negotiable DOE.
If this is the role for you, please send your CV to Tracey today.