My client based in North Wicklow are looking for a Engineer Scheduler to join their growing team.
You will be primarily responsible for providing administrative support and duties to the Technical Services Department of my client.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Control of documentation for the Service department including issuing of job cards, service contracts, development of CRM, and guidance on correct documentation for department
- Scheduling engineers to complete routine services – IRL & UK. Following up and ensuring all documentation are fully complete and visits completed correctly
- Maintenance of Service contract data base and issuing of annual renewals of all service contracts and follow up for purchase orders. Monitoring of existing contracts and expiration dates.
- Development of training logs and monitoring of training schedules
- Supporting with team inductions and training tasks
- Continuous update of maintenance routines/ service contracts
- Liaise with the Technical Service Manager to ensure that all maintenance is recorded in CRM, service visits are completed and reports are up to date and signed off correctly.
- Obtaining Purchase Orders from customers for consumable used in service visits outside of contracts
- Compile monthly analysis of service department/ equipment failures/issues and plant downtimes
- Analysis of budgets / life cycle of equipment for Tender.
- MS office, Sage, Sage CRM and Adobe
- Must have strong organisational skills
- Minimum of 3 experience in similar role.
- Extremely well organized, analytical and capable of handling multiple projects.
- Proficient computer skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work in fast paced environment
- Technically minded/Engineering interest
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, please send your CV to Colette today at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Admin & Office Support|