Our client based in Sandyford are seeking an employee success coordinator to join their team on a 7 month contract, this role will be Working from home until the return to office is in play.
- Act as the first point of contact for Return to the Office questions, Contact Tracing, and other employee need programs.
- Interpret and apply understanding of Salesforce policies and practices, and other regulations to provide advice, guidance, and clarification for employees.
- Leverage Concierge knowledge to identify trends and recommend solutions for Leave of Absence
- Consults with People Services and Operations departments, Payroll, ESBPs, as necessary.
- Track, report and analyze case trends utilizing Service Cloud
- Manage or participate on special projects/programs requiring Benefit department stakeholder input.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in human resources, including shared services experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Good to have – bi-lingual: Japanese – English
- Flexible Schedule- Overlap with India time required on few days
- Prior experience with working in a centralized Shared Services or human resource function preferred.
- Ability to build, develop, implement and engage in new service delivery approaches
- Demonstrated ability to navigate successfully within ambiguity, multiple priorities and a constantly changing environment.
- Experience working in a high volume, fast-paced environment, preferably in a high growth technology company.
- Ability to make decisions guided by policies, practices, procedures and business plan.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve delivery of services.
- Works independently and collaboratively; receives moderate guidance on day-to-day work and deliverables.
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience send your CV to Colette today.
|Job Category||Admin & Office Support, Human Resources|