Are you a storyteller passionate about translating business concepts into simple, compelling narratives?
Our client in Sandyford, Dublin 18 is looking for an Employee Communications Manager to join their dynamic and agile communications team working to inform, inspire and engage internal company employees. This role is a 9-month contract and will primarily focus on employee engagement communications and campaigns across the EMEA region and will work closely with the broader employee comms and engagement team.
Success in this role requires clear and compelling writing, exceptional planning and execution of employee communications, and the ability to navigate a complex and rapidly evolving organization.
- Support on campaigns/communication plans that tell the company story and drive awareness of key initiatives including Equality, Career Development and Wellbeing.
- Write/create/curate memorable and engaging communications for internal channels (e.g. email, digital screens, Slack, video, employee events, etc).
- Create shared content and tools for leaders to help them communicate clearly with their teams.
- Partner with country leaders/their teams to build increasingly strategic country employee comms programs.
- Track program results and identify key learnings to help improve future programs and communications.
- Work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to deliver a unified program and approach.
- 3-5 years of employee communication experience in large technology or similarly complex organisation.
- Strong writer with fluency in English who can help translate information into compelling narratives.
- Brilliant at both planning and execution of employee communication.
- Proficient in the usual Google Docs or Microsoft Office suite.
- Must thrive in a high velocity and constantly evolving work environment and have excellent time management skills.
- Extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Email marketing experience a plus.
- Likes working collaboratively and knows how to have fun.
If you are looking for an exciting change in 2021 and have the skills and experience, please don’t hesitate in sending your CV across to Cillian today at email@example.com!
*** 9-month contract. Potential for extension/perm ***
*** Salary Range EUR 58,500 – 68,250 DOE ***
|Job Category||Management, Marketing|