Our client based in Dublin City Centre is looking for a Customer Service / Sales Office Assistant to join their team in early 2021.
The position is to assist the Sales Manager in contacting clients on a daily basis, arrange quotations & update CRM systems.
Role Description & Duties:
- Contact client base through co-ordination with Sales Management.
- Meet daily call targets to achieve goals set by the Sales Department.
- Process quotations within a timely fashion and in the format & procedures of the Company.
- Update CRM Sales reporting system on a daily basis.
- Liaise with Operational department with client information and orders / bookings received.
- Provide support and assistant to Operations in relation to pending loads / transport requirements
- Respond to all client queries & quotation requests promptly
- Maintain close contact with all clients through phone & email efficiently
- General Sales quotations & follow up with clients in conjunction with the Sales team
- Excellent phone manner essential.
- Strong time management skills & ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work individually and as part of a Team
- Attention to details and accuracy essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Organizational skills and ability to keep clients updated on all services provided by the company.
If this sounds like the role for you, send your CV across to Cillian today at firstname.lastname@example.org!
* Salary is EUR 25-27,000 DOE.
|Job Category||Admin & Office Support, Call Centre & Customer Service, Logistics & Supply Chain, Sales|