Our client based in Dublin 2, Is currently looking for a temporary Credit Controller to start the 15th of May. This role is €16/ph.
- Dealing with Tenants in pursuit of outstanding money via phone and E Mail.
- Resolution of tenant queries with Property Managers/Property Account Team.
- Review of aged debtors.
- Issue statements and reminder letters in accordance with turnaround times.
- Distributing weekly management reports.
- Escalation of account issues to the Property Management Directors.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum one years’ experience in a credit control position within a corporate environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Good analytical / reconciliation skills.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel / Word / Outlook.
- Ability to influence prompt payment.
- Excellent telephone skills / manner.
Looking to appoint on or around the 14th May 2019.
If this sounds like a role you are interested in send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.