Our client is searching for a driven Commercial Sales Agent to join their team on the Dublin/Wicklow border, responsible for selling commercial fuels to new and existing business customers throughout Ireland.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Achievement of targets and KPIs as set out by Sales Centre Manager.
- Development and retention of assigned customer lists.
- Providing timely pricing – being proactive, understanding the customer’s buying patterns and price sensitivity.
- Monitoring various customer reports ensuring retention levels are maximized.
- Undertake specific tasks and projects as directed by the Sales Centre Manager.
- Maintain and update an accurate log of customer lists.
New Business Development
- Proactive sourcing, researching and generation of leads from new and existing marketing pipelines.
- Prospecting new business through telephone and email-based selling throughout the companies territory.
- Targeting new business prospects, developing relationships and understanding the customer’s buying circle and requirements.
- Demonstrate an ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face-to-face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship.
- Liaising with other departments including operations and credit control.
- Leveraging social media tools for lead generation.
- A passion for sales and business development with strong commercial acumen.
- 2 years’ lead generation experience in a fast-paced service industry, ideally in a B2B call centre environment.
- Experience in outbound cold calling campaigns.
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting targets and ensuring attention to detail is maintained.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, both oral and written.
- Proficient with MS Office, including exceptional Excel skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- EUR 38,000+ OTE (EUR 26,000 basic + EUR 12,000 commission).
- Uncapped commission structure.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Free car parking.
- 4 weeks paid annual leave.
- A culture of teamwork and engagement.
- Typical shift: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Max one Saturday per month: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Work-from-home during Covid-19 restrictions.
- Office-based later in 2021; Dublin/Wicklow border.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, send your CV over to Cillian today!