Client Services Officer – (40-50k)
A rapidly growing Financial Services Company, based in Dublin West, have an new exciting client facing role available.
Working directly with clients & internal departments, this role is critical in developing group standards and controls to meet the client expectations.
If you have a professional and confident communication style, are results orientated and organised, this could be the role for you!
Develop an industry leading Governance process for our client’s, through continuous improvement and enhancing standards to reduce operational issues and risks.
Client Relationship Management
Deliver a smooth and efficient relationship that exceeds client’s expectations
- Maintaining proactive contact with clients.
- Assist with regular operational and performance reviews
- Prepare a monthly pack, with MI, typically Calls, complaint reports, Conduct Risk Dashboards etc.
- Enhance MI and data sharing to evidence adherence to key compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Record Errors or Risks and manage through to completion whilst effectively re-mediating & communicating with clients.
- Ensure we maintain good relations with all Key clients and provide industry leading service.
- Develop self and maintain knowledge in relevant audit, collections and compliance activities.
What’s on offer
- Basic Salary up to 50k per annum D.O.E.
- Positive atmosphere where hard work will be rewarded.
- Career progression for the right candidate.
- Bonus incentives.
- Free Car Parking
If this sounds like the role for you, get your CV in today
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €40,000.00 to €50,000.00 /year
|Job Category||Account Manager, Client Services, Financial Services|