Client /Inbound Sales Executive
You will be dealing with inbound sales calls and handling sales queries and costings. Your commission will be based on team targets
If you have experience of dealing with construction or technical sales will be an advantage
- Handling sales and customer service issues by phone and emai
- Interpreting enquiries and preparing quotations
- Advise and select products for client applications
- Transaction entry onto the system
- Maintaining good relationship with our established customer base
- Assist with inbound marketing activity and company website
- Assist in organisation and delivery of product presentations & exhibitions
- Full product training will be provided
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Flexibility in all aspects of work – ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- PC Literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook & Word
- Ability to work on own initiative & self-motivated
- Customer focused
- Good organisational and planning skills
- 3rd level qualification would be preferred but not essential
Generous salary and bonus scheme will be offered based on experience and suitability.
All tools and training applicable to the role will be provided.
9am – 5.30pm Mon-Thursday
9am – 3.00pm Friday
|Job Category||Call Centre & Customer Service, Sales|