Our client based in Gorey are seeking an experienced Checkout Supervisor to join their team.
This is a FT / permanent role – 42 hours per week – 1 late night and rotational Sundays. 5 days over 7
- Oversee and ensure the smooth running of check-out operations – 30 cashiers
- Draw up and control staff rosters.
- Handle customer queries, requests and complaints according to the store’s procedures
- To have an in-depth knowledge of appropriate legislation to perform your job competently i.e. Health & Safety Regulations, Employment Legislation and Consumer Law
- Manage and maintain personnel records for staff members
- Ensure that the highest standard of Customer care is given to all our customers
- Monitor Customer complaints in liaison with staff manager
- Attend regular management meetings and hold regular staff meetings
- Assist in the induction, training and development of staff in the store
- Carry out any other duties as directed by store management
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in cash handling and customer service
- High level of responsibility, leadership skills and organisation
- Ability to efficiently run all checkout stations
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desire skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today.