You will have responsibility for the growth; development and retention of an assigned client base, ensuring long term mutually satisfactory relationships are maintained.
Key areas include:
- Development and retention of existing customer base
- Being proactive, understanding the customer’s buying patterns and price sensitivity
- Monitoring various customer reports ensuring retention levels are maximised
- Taking ownership for customer queries or issues, where possible providing first call resolution
- Prospecting new business through telephone and email based selling
- Proactive researching and generation of leads
- Targeting new business prospects, developing relationships and setting up meetings.
- Displaying own initiative to develop and maintain a pro-active attitude towards clients and client requests
- Reporting regularly to your manager on pipeline and prospects
- Achieving monthly targets – volume, margin, new business and outbound calls
- 1- 2 years sales experience in a fast paced service industry, ideally a call centre environment but not essential
- Experience directly managing customer relationships
- Experience and ability to work under pressure while meeting targets set and ensuring attention to detail is maintained
- Strong negotiation skills to achieve optimum results for the company
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- Proficient with MS Office including exceptional Excel Skills
- Proficient in numerical skills
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, please send your CV to Colette today.
|Job Category||Call Centre & Customer Service, sales|