My client based in Sandyford are seeking a Business Analyst to join their International Marketing team.
You will be part of the International Strategy & Analytics team. You will deliver analytics and insights on marketing effectiveness and help shape the marketing strategy across International covering APAC, EMEA and LATAM.
They are looking for a storyteller who can build a compelling and clear presentation grounded in data. Your analysis will help drive the future direction of their International marketing programs including digital marketing, events, and campaigns through data-driven decision-making.
You will work within a collaborative, cross functional team to deliver insights on marketing performance, and recommend improvements…so they are looking for someone with a quantitative mindset who wakes up every morning with a curiosity to solve problems, and is unafraid to ask questions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Strategic thinker who can see the forest through the trees in a dynamic environment, balance strategic priorities and interpret nuances of granular data to execute upon them. Develops relevant and repeatable solutions. Aligns the right resources to the task at hand; foresees and plans around obstacles.
- Resourceful decision maker who analyzes and synthesizes information from all International countries and HQ to maximise impact and collaboration to fuel business growth.
- Curious with a mindset to ask the right questions to understand and articulate the business problem, objective and measurement.
- Compelling story teller with the ability to tailor a data driven narrative and comfortably present to analysts right through to C-Level executives.
- Analyst who loves to go deep into the data measuring our marketing effectiveness. Generates optimisation recommendations to maximise ROI across campaigns, event and website.
- Forward thinker, who develops and enhances our hypothesis testing framework to cover all aspects of our Sales & Marketing Funnel for the International.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 2-4 years professional experience – prior marketing analytics experience a plus.
- Hands-on experience working with complex and unstructured data sets.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and advanced skills in Excel.
- Data Storyteller creating data-driven stories, presenting to technical & non-technical audiences
- Ability to think creatively, identify and solve problems through data analysis.
- Highly motivated, detail oriented and a self-starter. Willing to drive projects in a collaborative way.
- High energy with the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and/or Salesforce Analytics.
- Knowledge of or experience working with Tableau
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today at firstname.lastname@example.org