Our client, a well-established practice with offices throughout Wicklow and Wexford, are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Assistant Accountant. You will be based in their busy office in North Wicklow on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be an effective team player and will have great attention to detail with the ability to work to deadlines. The perfect candidate will be a highly flexible professional with passion, energy, enthusiasm and the desire to succeed.
You will be responsible for bookkeeping for a number of clients and your role will include the following duties
- Preparation of Bookkeeping Records.
- Creditors/Debtors/Bank Reconciliations.
- Filing of Various tax returns.
- Responsible for the Payroll function.
- Profit and Loss Account and Balance Sheet.
- Maintenance of financial records.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Carry out assignments in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
- Professional Accounting qualification AITI, Qualified/Part Qualified ACCA, CIMA, Qualified/Part QualifedACA, Qualified/Part Qualified CPA.
- Proficient in Excel and Accounting software (Big Red Book/Cloud, Sage, Quikbooks, Surf)
- 3+ years Accounts experience Payable/Receivable/Assistant.
- Enthusiastic, motivated professional.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines.
If you are interested in this role and have the necessary skills and experience, send your CV to Elaine at email@example.com.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|