Our Client are looking for a finance/accounts person to assist in a very busy accounts dept.
- Check invoice prices are as agreed for suppliers
- Processing Eur Invoices – and enter invoices onto Sage .
- Processing Stg Invoices –
- Sorting Credit Card Receipts for all company credit cards and ensuring that receipts are correct for all credit card transactions.
- Checking supplier statements to ensure accounts match and following up on any missing invoices etc.
- Maintain Monthly Fleet Spreadsheet
- Following up with suppliers with invoice queries, statement queries etc.
- Ensure we get signed delivery dockets for deliveries to all hubs and matching these against invoices
- Maintaining Petty Cash
- Getting Post on a daily basis and sorting
- Essential to have good working knowledge Excel and Word
- If they have used Sage this would be an advantage
- Accuracy is vital
- Ability to prioritise
- Need to be able to work on their own and have initiative to get jobs done
- Needs to be able to work with people and between departments if required.
- Confidentiality is very important
- Timekeeping is very important
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance, Admin & Office Staff|