Accounting Technician required for a small to medium Accountancy firm based in Blackrock.
The role will involve a range of activities including:
- Preparing of year-end accounts to Trial Balance stage
- Assisting with the preparation of Tax Returns both for Companies and Individuals
- Book-keeping & Payroll calculations (Sage Payroll)
- Assisting with Statutory Audits
- Assisting on special client assignments
You will be provided with a friendly working environment with the opportunity to build and develop your career within practice.
The Candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Desire to complete professional Accounting exams
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong aptitude for numerical accuracy and a high degree of analytical and problem solving ability.
- Proficiency in using MS Office suite of applications with advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of payroll an advantage
The salary for this role is €35k – €40k per annum.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this role, please email Elaine at email@example.com