This role will suit a newly qualified accountant or part qual with 3 years plus experience as you will be reporting to the UK.
- Support Head of Finance in ensuring the integrity, accuracy, and timeliness recorded, reconciled and reviewed.
- Calculate taxes owed and prepare tax returns: submit tax returns on time and track payments or refunds
- Process Supplier & Expenses Invoices: submit payment run for authorization
- Process Trade Customers Invoices: Chase overdue payments
- Processing journals ensuring that all accounting entries are supported by working papers for analytical review and audit.
- Completing account reconciliations to review and clear balance sheet control accounts on a monthly basis, including GRNI, VAT and payroll accounts, and maintaining appropriate documentation to support the audit
- Execute Daily Bank reconciliation.
- Delivery of the monthly close process, analysing transactions and preparing required journals.
- Providing support, assistance and cover across the wider department team to manage team absences and peak periods, which may include hands on support and/or managing additional non-financial responsibilities and staff.
- Overseeing the movement of accounts from Quickbooks to NetSuite Oracle ERP.
ACCA, Accounting, Accountancy, Reports, Management Accounts
For more on this role please call Elaine for a confidential chat on 01 255 7377 ext 4 or email email@example.com.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|