Are you looking for a new role in 2021? Our client is a leading practice in Dublin 2 and they are looking for someone with 4+ years practice experience who is tech-literate, and able to use technology efficiently
- Help drive the firm’s accounting technology strategy to best serve our clients and project manage the roll out of new accounting solutions.
- Become proficient in various Accounting software programs (Surf, Receipt Bank, QuickBooks, Sage, Xero) to make qualified recommendations of packages, accounting tools and connected app functionality to clients to support their accounting needs.
- Guide clients in change management processes, from current practices to the adoption of best practice, using technology, for greater efficiencies and growth.
- Providing Outsourcing Services to a bureau of clients which will include (but is not limited to):
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Payroll Processing
- Monthly bookkeeping processes
- Bank Reconciliation
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Complete Revenue Returns
- Prepare Non-Audit Year-End Accounts
- Company Secretarial compliance with the Companies Office
- Complete other ad-hoc internal admin duties such as timesheets and invoicing.
Skills and competencies required;
- Accounting Technician, experienced Bookkeeper or Part-Qualified/Qualified Accountant.
- Minimum of 4 years+ work experience with strong technology, management account and payroll experience.
- Working knowledge of accounting software packages such as Relate, MicroPay, Surf, Receipt Bank, QuickBooks, Sage, Xero or similar with a high aptitude and interest for using new software.
- Ability to use and implement AI-based accounting software, accounting tools and connected app functionality in house and to clients
- Client-orientated with initiative, enthusiasm and problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information with maximum discretion.
- Excellent organisation, time-management and communication skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and decision making when necessary.
This role comes with a competitive salary and:
- 21 Days AL. Increases 1 day every 5 years
- Tax-Saver Travel Ticket
- Flexi Time – starting anytime between 8.30am-10am, finishing anytime between 4.30pm-6.30pm (Normal Working Hours are 9-5:30)
- Summer hours (14.00 Friday finish)
- Life Assurance
- Professional Subscriptions
- Social Club
If you are interested in this role and have the necessary experience, please send your CV to Elaine at email@example.com
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|