Our client is looking for an experienced Accounting Technician / Part Qual Accountant for busy practice in Wicklow. You must have practice experience and able to multitask. Salary circa 40k
Duties to include:
· Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts
· Undertaking and reviewing of monthly Trial Balance reconciliations
· Supporting our Cloud Accounting offering to clients and to support the development of this service offering.
· Assisting in statutory tax reporting including VAT/VIES/RTD, RCT returns, etc.
· Preparation and Review of Final Accounts for Sole Traders/Partnerships and non-Audit companies.
· Knowledge of the interaction between all Tax heads including Income and Corporation Tax, CGT
· Final journals and Clear out of suspense account and any mis-posting accounts
· Willing to oversee and coach students if necessary
· A good practical knowledge of company law for SMEs
Skills & Experience:
· Formal qualification not essential but preferred (ACCA, ACA, CPA, AITI, ATI,)
· Minimum experience of 2 years in an accountancy practice – ESSENTIAL
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
· Experience of managing own portfolio of clients
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment and be Self-motivated
· Strong attention to detail and organisational skills with good initiative
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent working knowledge of MS Office and Accountancy Practice software packages, such as RAP, Thesaurus, Sage, TAS, Drive Brightpay, Big Red Cloud, Drive etc.
· Regular use of CORE, ROS and online research
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Experience of building long term relationships with colleagues & clients
Self- starter who can critically analyse and assess information with the ability to multi- task and prioritise workload.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, send your CV to Elaine at email@example.com
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|