Our Client is looking for an excellent Account /Customer Success Manager to oversee SLA clients and develop strong relationships while increasing margins. Only candidates with CISCO experience will be considered.
55k basic + OTE 90k + VHI, 9am to 5.30pm. 37.5 hour week. 1 hour lunch. Finish on a Friday at 4.45. Life Assurance
· Customer relationship management
· Account forecasting
· Inventory management
· Vendor management
· Managing CISCO relationship with specific clients
· Proactive engagement with a strict SLA turnaround
· Meeting with the client at their UK site every two weeks
· Focusing on growing and developing existing clients together with generating new business.
· You will sit as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
· Previous experience in dealing with large international clients
· CISCO experience
· Business Aptitude – To understand the business impact to both the customer
· Communication & Interpersonal Skills
· Motivation – ability to achieve predetermined goals, demonstrate persistence
· Customer Service – to provide a consistent quality proactive service to customers
· Account management and relationship building skills
|Job Category||Account Manager, Call Centre & Customer Service, Client Services, Operations Manager/Director, Sales & Marketing|