Food Production Manager-Gorey 40-50k
Busy Wholesale Food company looking for a Food production manager to manager 20 staff approx.
Full Time Permanent Position Gorey, Co. Wicklow
- Managing and Motivating 20 + staff and others to meet timelines and deadlines
- Plan and organize lead time schedules
- Implement and manage lean manufacturing along with operational standard procedures.
- Lead health, safety & environmental compliance, ensuring a safe working facility.
- Communicate effectively with all staff at all levels to ensure they are fully briefed on all relevant issues routinely
- Ensure all Quality Management Systems and procedures are implemented and maintained in order to guarantee that product safety, legality and all products are produced to the required specification
- Ensure the requirements of the Company’s Health & Safety Policy are achieved through the adoption of correct work practices & thorough and immediate incident / accident investigations
- Knowledge of BRC desired
- Ideally Third level education in a food related discipline
- Experience in food-based environments at management level
- Excellent leadership ability and technical knowledge
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programmes (desirable)
Possible Health insurance & Pension available
Apply by sending your updated CV to Shannan@stormrecruitment.ie or call shannan on 01 255 7377 ext.2
|Job Category||General Management, Manufacturing, Operations Manager/Director, Production Manager, Senior|