My client in South Dublin requires a temporary Warehouse Operative.
You will be responsible for efficiently handling, storing and rotating stock and ensuring that clients get the products they need, on time and in perfect condition.
This is a temporary role that will turn into a permanent position for the right candidate.
- Responsible for receiving and inspecting deliveries.
- Ensure that incoming materials are consistent with the accompanying paperwork
- Pick, count, assemble and pack orders ensuring that stock is in good condition and that the order is consistent with the accompanying paperwork.
- Check lot numbers and expiry dates on the stock in accordance with procedures and ensure appropriate rotation
- Compile monthly expiring and expired stock checklists
- Stocktaking and stock control
- Work in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Previous warehouse experience
- Good numeric ability and excellent attention to detail
- Team worker with strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels in and outside the company.
- Ability to multi-task, skill in establishing priorities and managing workloads
- Ability to be flexible and to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations or individuals
- Basic IT skills in excel/word/outlook are desirable
- Forklift License desirable.
If you feel like this is the role for you, please apply with an up to date CV to Claire today!
Storm Recruitment is seeking candidates across all sectors, specialising in the following areas:
Accountancy & Finance / Office Support, Office Administration & HR / Sales & Marketing / Insurance / Light Industrial & Engineering
If you are seeking a role in the above areas, get in touch with us today!
You’ll find our website, Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook by searching ‘Storm Recruitment’.
Please note that due to a fast-moving market, we will be unable to assist applicants who are not currently living in Ireland and are permitted to work
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com