I am currently recruiting for Trainee Graduate Accountants to join my client well established Accountancy Firm in Blackrock, Co. Dublin. The ideal candidate should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or a Business related field. The successful candidates will be provided with an opportunity to work in a firm of Chartered Accountants whilst studying for their ACCA exams.
What you’ll do:
- Gain experience within Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable.
- Processes purchase invoices from purchase orders to payment.
- Ensure all invoices/expenses are fully and correctly costed
- Working with the Financial Accountants on cash control tasks aiding any client queries with credit.
- Work under supervision on accounts receivable ledgers and records
- A 2.1 or 2.2 bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/Business or Economics related field
- Motivated to complete ACCA exams
- Able to travel to Blackrock Co. Dublin
- Motivated with a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to work on a team in a positive manner
- Competitive Salary €25-28k depending on experience
- Paid ACCA Exams
- Paid study leave
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org