Our client is based in Arklow Co. Wicklow is seeking a Store Manager to join the team. We are seeking a hard-working, driven individual with 2 years of retail or proven Store Manager experience.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the store operates efficiently and effectively at
all times and to provide. Customers with excellent quality products & services, including
Customer Service standards
- To actively live and model the brand values of being Genuine, Inspiring, Vibrant and Committed while actively engaging other staff members to do the same
- To achieve sales targets as agreed with the Managing Director/Store Owner
- To achieve a Gross Profit margin and Net margin as agreed with Store Owner
- To control overheads including wage costs as per Annual Budget
- To ensure Management Team have been set targets on Sales, Gross Profit, Wastage and to agree such with them
- To ensure Management Team are trained appropriately and to the highest standard
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To control Stocktaking procedures
- To ensure the E.I.Q.A. Hygiene award is achieved annually
- To ensure Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- To encourage a good working relationship with all staff and with local community
- To hold regular communication meetings with management and staff
- To develop members of staff and the management team through the use of Appraisals, Training and Development, Promotion etc
- To have an in-depth knowledge of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, Employment Legislation etc.
- To manage and co-ordinate in-store and national promotions
- To be aware and implement all information that relates to your store which helps to gain efficiencies in operation e.g. MSR reports, scanning info etc.
- To seek opportunities to develop yourself in relation to technical training and professional development
- To discharge any other duties as may be required of you from time to time
If you’re interested in hearing more about this position please get in touch with Orla today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com