We are seeking an energetic, results-driven and self-motivated Site Engineer with a desire to succeed, learn and grow in the construction industry. The company have a strong pipeline of work and the role is a full-time, permanent position. The role will report directly to the Senior Project Manager and is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Required to work on new build projects in the Dublin / Kildare region.
- Responsible for overseeing construction activities and ensuring that all work is carried out to the highest standards of quality and safety.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying onsite using Engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Reading and interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measurement etc.
- Management of subcontractors and workers on site in line with health & safety policy.
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved.
- Maintenance of records such as labour, plant, and site activities.
- Responsibility for Quality Control of all aspects of the construction projects.
- Checking works as required
- Any other ad hoc duties
The Candidate should have the following:
- Several years of industry experience with a main contractor in a suitable role in Ireland/UK
- Engineering Degree/Diploma or construction management degree.
- Experience in civil projects
- Proficient in the use of Total Station and GPS.
- Strong system skills and proficient IT ability
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Full driving licence
Salary Range: €50,000 – €80,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested in this Site Engineer role and have the relevant experience, please apply with an up-to-date CV to Claire today or connect with her on LinkedIn
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com