Our client based in Ballymount is looking for a full-time, enthusiastic, results-driven and forward-thinking Service & Billing Coordinator to join their amazing culture, in which you are part of a dynamic team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Work on a split basis between the Service and Billing teams.
- Completing daily call planner for all engineers, liaising with field operations to ensure correct capacity distribution throughout departments and resources.
- Maintaining contact with engineers, ensuring correct call handling and call referrals.
- Monitoring call queues and managing SLA’s
- Completing weekly KPI reports working toward monthly reports for client-facing meetings
- Liaising with third-party subcontractors to provide the best quality services within the agreed deadlines for our international customers.
- Assist in preparing, maintaining, and upholding procedures for logging, reporting, and monitoring service desk operations.
- Build & maintain relationships with customers.
- Report any urgent issues on complaints to Management.
- AR reconciliations when required.
- Requesting purchase orders and Invoicing customers
- Maintaining customer portals for PO’s and Invoices
- Month-end reporting and accruals.
What You Will Need
- 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Exceptional customer service skills and a commitment to excellence
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Assertive and Confident
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office Products
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Customer focused
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Team Player
- Attention to Detail
- Preferred: Demonstrated experience in the security industry
- Experience using Smartsheet, not essential as training will be provided.
If this Service & Billing Coordinator role is of interest to you and you would like to hear more, send your CV to Colette today or connect with Colette on Linkedin!
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com