Our client based in South County Dublin is looking for an experienced Service Scheduling Manager with a proven track record in scheduling engineers service visits, programming of works and service rounds. You will also oversee the day to day running of the office staff.
- Overseeing the scheduling Engineers service visits and programming of works and service rounds.
- Oversee customer reports, quotations and follow up with customer.
- Organise various parts for numerous on going projects, ensuring all materials are available prior to project commencement.
- Provide management and oversight of the administrative function of the Office,
- Monitor and report on action progress and status, and prepare reports as required
- Provide oversight of all correspondence and ensure responses are made in a timely manner
- Draft correspondence for approval as appropriate to the role.
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Undertake special assignments/projects as determined by the Manager.
- Make appropriate use of technology to advance the quality and efficiency of the office.
- Supervise and enable other team members to carry out their responsibilities
- Create and maintain a positive working environment among staff members, which contributes to maintaining and enhancing effective working relationships
- Manage and participate in performance management of staff
- Knowledge and understanding of delivering effective and efficient business management systems and services
- Excellent MS Office skills to include, Word and Excel
- Effective verbal communication skills in delivering complex information clearly, concisely and confidently
- Excellent written communication skills including strong report writing.
- The ability to plan and organise own work and that of others, delegating appropriately within resources available
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and operate effectively with multiple competing priorities
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €40k- 50k per year
Apply below by sending your CV to Elaine at email@example.com or call 01 255 7377 ext 4 to find out more!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org