Our client based in Enniscorthy is seeking a well-organised Senior office administrator to join their project team.
The administrator assists with the management of projects from commencement to completion in a manner that exceeds their customers’ expectations and assists in the delivery of every project on time and within budget as projected while ensuring that our work adheres to all company safety policies and mandated requirements.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
To assist the project coordinator to:
- Develop project plans – Creation of detailed plans for each project to outline execution strategy including objectives, schedule, and cost
- Ensure installations are completed within the programme schedule, within budget, and according to the specified quality, safety & environmental standards
- Attend and report on pre-start meetings and subsequent meetings throughout the contract
- Order necessary supplies when required.
- Communicate with clients – Drive contact with clients throughout the project lifecycle to understand/set expectations, establish timelines and grow the relationship
- Manage relationships with third-party advisors, service providers and contractors, local authorities, system operators & regulators to de-risk project delivery
- Continuously monitor and maintain excellent levels of health & safety on site
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience advantageous
- Must have superior customer service skills (i.e., excellent written and verbal communication skills, high emotional intelligence, positive attitude, and a service leadership philosophy)
- Ability to make intelligent and quick decisions, work well under pressure, and when faced with unexpected occurrences or delays
- Advanced skill set in time management and task prioritization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org