Storm Recruitment is currently in partnership with a specialized Management Accounting Practice, located in Dublin 16, that’s in search of a Senior Management Accountant to join their expanding team. We are looking to speak with accomplished accounting professionals with a minimum of 10 years post qualification experience. This position is ideal for individuals who are enthusiastic about advancing in their career, as it presents the potential for progression to partner level.
- Oversee a clientele portfolio, managing tasks such as requesting records, addressing deadline concerns, and responding to client queries.
- Assume responsibility for supporting junior staff and reporting to the partners.
- Prepare Sole Trader, Partnership, and Income & Expenditure Accounts.
- Prepare Limited entity companies to meet compliance standards.
- Prepare Income Tax and Corporation Tax Returns.
- Collaborate with management to explore new business opportunities.
- Develop financial forecasts and business plans for new businesses and clients seeking funding.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA) with minimum 10 years post-qualification experience
- Trained or have a minimum 10 years of experience working in an Accounting Practice
- Proficient in Accounting IT Systems, Xero, Quickbooks Online, and Surf Accounts Production desirable but not essential
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Competitive salary range: €75,000 to €80,000 plus bonus
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Hybrid working model
- Flexible working hours
- Performance-based bonus.
- Paid exams and study leave
If this Senior Management Accountant role is of interest to you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Katie today or connect with her on Linkedin!
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to Katie@stormrecruitment.ie