Storm Recruitment is delighted to be working with one of Europe’s leading tour guide companies with an HQ based in Dublin City Centre, Due to major company growth are looking to expand their IT department by hiring a Senior Business Analyst
This is a 90% remote role with a salary on offer of €70,000-€85,000 with an added 20 day overseas remote working allowance.
- Collaborate with various business users and stakeholders, including Product, Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Finance teams, to gather business requirements for the clients back-office systems. Translate these requirements into functional specifications, functional requirements, and user stories for the development team.
- Identify and execute opportunities to enhance existing business processes, aligning them with their business goals.
- Design, propose, and specify solutions for a wide range of challenging real-world business problems.
- Document user flows and create mock-up UI to facilitate the production of UI/UX requirements.
- Collaborate with and peer-review the work of other members of the Business Analysis Team.
- Identify key stakeholders for development activities and ensure their involvement and informed participation throughout the process.
- Work closely with the development team, conveying stakeholder priorities and advocating for their interests during the development process.
- Act as a liaison with business stakeholders, providing regular updates on development progress and addressing any issues that arise.
- Resolve requirements gaps and issues, working collaboratively with stakeholders and the development team.
- Provide clear guidance to the development team on requirements, conducting research and investigation when necessary to resolve any issues.
- Work alongside Quality Assurance testers and business user acceptance testers to ensure that requirements are met and a high-quality system is delivered.
- Collaborate with the test teams to ensure comprehensive test coverage through the development of appropriate test cases.
- 5+ years of experience as a business analyst for back-office systems.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and write functional requirements, functional specifications, or user stories.
- Ability to model and map out complex business processes.
- Proven ability to design solutions for challenging real-world problems.
- Exceptional technical communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience working with remote or third-party developers.
- Familiarity with agile development environments.
- Proficiency with tools such as Jira, Visual Paradigm, Visio, and SharePoint.
- Up to 10% bonus paid
- 21 days holidays
- Individual private health insurance
- Long term sick/death in service benefit
- Flexible working
- 20 days overseas remote working benefit
- Great Dublin city located offices close to all public transport
If you’re interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch with Orla today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €70,000.00-€85,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org