Here at Storm, we are delighted to be assisting our client in recruiting for a Security Systems Technician Team Lead. This is a fantastic opportunity that has come about due to company growth. This role comes with a competitive salary and additional company benefits.
- Oversee and direct the team of technicians
- First, fix cabling installation
- Lead the installations of security systems
- Troubleshoot issues onsite
- Oversee the commissioning of sites
- Ensure all work is completed to the highest possible standard
- Be responsible for paperwork
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner
- Liaise with subcontractors onsite
- Liaise with Line Managers on performance, and any issues that may arise
- Qualified Electrician
- Previous experience onsite
- Experience and ability to troubleshoot and install advanced control systems
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Previous experience reading blue prints and schematics
Salary €40-€50k DOE
Company Van, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Tools
Other Benefits to be discussed at interview stage
If you are interested in this role and feel like you have the relevant skills, please apply with an up-to-date CV to Claire today!
Due to time constraints, we can only accept applications from candidates living within Ireland and with the relevant working permits/visas.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com