Our client based in Dublin City Centre is looking for a Sales Support Administrator to join their team.
The position is to assist the Sales Manager in contacting clients on a daily basis, arranging quotations, updating CRM systems, relationship building, and upselling.
This role is in-house but could be further developed subject to the candidate, the position is to assist the Sales Manager in contacting clients on a daily basis, arranging quotations, upselling & update CRM systems.
- Contact client base through co-ordination of the Sales Management
- Meet daily call targets to achieve goals set by the Sales Dept.
- Process quotations within a timely fashion and in the format & procedures of the Company.
- Update CRM Sales reporting system on a daily basis.
- Liaise with the Operational dept. with client information and orders/bookings received.
- Provide support and assistance to Operations in relation to pending loads/transport requirements
- Respond to all client queries & quotation requests promptly
- Maintain close contact with all clients through phone & email efficiently
- General Sales quotations & follow-up with clients in conjunction with the Sales team
- Excellent phone manner essential.
- Strong time management skills & ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work individually and as part of a Team
- Attention to details and accuracy essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Organizational skills and ability to keep clients updated on all services provided by the company.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, get in touch with Orla today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org