Sales Support Administrator to join a busy team on a full time, permanent basis, salary €28k – €32k DOE
Duties will include:
- Processing Quotations / Orders/ Order Acknowledgements correctly and in a timely manner
- Liaising with warehouse staff and company’s delivery drivers
- Keeping customer records up to date
- Review of stock levels to meet customers’ orders, placing purchase orders to replenish stock
- Respond to emails and telephone queries with efficiency
- Provide information on Products & pricing for sales enquiries – product training will be provided
- A professional, self-driven, efficient and ambitious person would suit this role.
- A pleasant and helpful manner in dealing with customers over the phone
- Ability to multi-task is essential.
- Ability to work on ones owns initiative and also as part of a team is essential.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft applications: Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Word, required.
- Experience in a similar Sales role would be an advantage.
- SAGE experience would be an advantage but not essential
If this role is of interest to you, and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com