My client based in Wicklow, Aughrim is seeking a Sales Representative to join the team on a full-time permanent basis. This is a really exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Representative to join the team. This role will be a mix of account management and new business development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Selling to new and existing customers (which will include travel to visit customers)
- Maintaining customer price lists
- Ensure that the sales process and CRM are maintained
- Co-ordinate sales requirements with production
- Resolving customer queries and issues
- Stock control
- Preparing various monthly reports and others that may be required
- Ad-hoc tasks as required to ensure the company runs smoothly
The Candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Full working knowledge of the MS Office suite and especially Excel
- Excellent communication & people skills
- 3-5 years sales experience with a proven ability in sales
Hours of work – 40 hours per week (8.00 am – 5.00 pm Monday to Friday).
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please get in touch with Orla today or connect with her on Linkedin!
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org