We are searching for a driven Sales Representative to join our clients team, which is experiencing an exciting period of growth. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, able to drive sales growth and build rapport with customers to close sales.
You will benefit from a competitive basic salary (€40-45k), a generous commission structure (€60k OTE), a company car, laptop, and mobile.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a solid and sustainable sales pipeline of new business from existing and new customers.
- Site visits with prospective customers for new business, developing and maintaining strong relationships.
- Accurate cost calculations to provide customers with quotations.
- Achieve results which are aligned with the strategic goals of the company.
- Participate in trade shows to promote the business and create new sales opportunities.
- Provide accurate, timely and consistent sales reporting.
- 3+ years demonstrated sales experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional customer service, sales and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and goal orientated.
- Confident in making client presentations and demonstrations.
- Full clean Irish driving license.
- Experience selling capital equipment or systems into retail or finance a distinct advantage.
- Strong business and technical acumen, able to understand products to deliver an effective sales pitch/presentation.
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career to the next level, taking ownership of your own day and building a successful sales pipeline and earning potential.
If you match the requirements and would like to learn more, send an updated CV to Orla today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org