My client who is a multi-service provider is seeking a Sales Manager to join their team. This is a national role and the Sales Manager can be based anywhere in Ireland, you will be working on their Hospitality Sales Team.
This role is field-based (B2B), the company are offering a Company Car, Laptop, Phone, and Uncapped Commission Structure to the successful applicant. The salary on offer is €45,000-50,000 with on OTE of €80,000
The Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, cultivating, and maintaining client relationships, and achieving sales targets. This role requires excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as a strong understanding of our products and services.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Responsible for initial lead generation of new business through to closure of business.
- Understand customer needs and tailor product/service offerings accordingly.
- Manage accounts and seek additional services and revenue streams from your new/existing accounts.
- Proactive in developing new contacts and work with chosen customers to seek referral opportunities.
- Building relationships with the existing sales team.
- Achieve/Exceed challenging sales targets in line with the business strategy.
- Ensure effective collaboration with Sales and Operations departments to safeguard long term positive development of the customer base.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales activities, leads, and client interactions.
- Excellent knowledge and experience selling services to the B to B channel. (e.g., industry, Services Sector).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience of B2B sales in a dynamic organization
- Displays a customer centric mind-set
- Strong collaboration & influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills (on the phone and on a One-to-One basis)
- Goal oriented with high drive and energy
- Analytical thinking and excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Highly commercial & result driven
- Full Clean B Class Driving Licence
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org