Our client based in Sandyford Co. Dublin are seeking a Sales Executive to join the team on a full-time permanent basis. This role is suited towards a hard-working and driven individual with cold calling and business development experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for hunting out new growth opportunities across the European market and nurturing trading relationships to maximise new revenue growth.
The role offers a hybrid model with 4 days at home and 1 day in the office. The salary on offer is €35,000 with an uncapped OTE of €42,000.
The ideal candidate will assist with:
- Identifying new sales opportunities and developing and implementing execution plans
- Managing a sales pipeline and reporting on same
- Building solid commercial relationships
- Identifying and developing new business channels
- Closing net new business in line with defined targets
- Building strong working relationships with international customers at key levels
- Maintaining a clean CRM and having the ability to report internally on progress and opportunities
- Strong closer with a keen grasp of commercials
- Experience in new territory development (International experience a plus)
- Excellent personal presentation and strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Previous experience working in a client-facing environment
- Strong IT skills, particularly in Excel
- Must be flexible, comfortable working to deadlines and have a hunger to win new business
- Accomplished execution management experience held at an appropriate level
- Understanding of sales process from sourcing prospects to closing the sale and customer follow-up
- Essential Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience working in busy Sales environment is essential.
If you’re interested in hearing more about this exciting Sales Executive opportunity please get in touch with Orla today or connect with her on Linkedin!
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org